Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Pneuma: Breath Of Life

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Crafted World (100 GP) --- Completed Chapter Three
Body (50 GP) --- Completed the Body Puzzle
Center Of The Universe (100 GP) --- Completed Chapter Two
Forks In The Path (100 GP) --- Completed Chapter Five
In The Beginning (100 GP) --- Completed the Prologue
My Perspective (100 GP) --- Completed Chapter Six
Soul (50 GP) --- Completed the Soul Puzzle
Spirit (50 GP) --- Completed the Spirit Puzzle
The Narrow Path (100 GP) --- Completed Chapter One
The Universe's Machine Epsilon (100 GP) --- Completed Chapter Four

There's a Puzzle for You (150 GP) --- Completed the Game

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website