Sunday, November 20, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Majin Shoujo: Chronicle 2D ACT

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
DARK WITCH (Silver Trophy) --- Clear all stages in LUNATIC difficulty level and watch the Ending.
DODGE!! (Bronze Trophy) --- Watch the ending without receiving damage more than 5 times.
FIRST STATE (Bronze Trophy) --- Watch the ending without leveling any parameters in the Growpart Menu.
GAME MASTER (Gold Trophy) --- Unlock all Playing Levels.
GODDESS!! (Silver Trophy) --- Watch the ending without dying.
HAPPY END (Silver Trophy) --- Clear all stages and watch the Ending.
NO SLOT (Bronze Trophy) --- Watch the ending without using any Enforcement Slots other than Speed.
NO SYEGA (Bronze Trophy) --- Watch the ending without collecting any Pura Syega.
SPEED STAR (Bronze Trophy) --- Watch the ending within 45minutes of starting a New game.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
PRINCESS (Silver Trophy) --- Clear all stages using Riva as your player chracter in LUNATIC difficulty level and watch the Ending.

TRUE END (Silver Trophy) --- Clear all stages using Riva as your player character and watch the Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website