Friday, November 18, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Nidhogg

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
BLOODLUST (Bronze Trophy) --- 100 total kills in one match
COMEBACK KID (Bronze Trophy) --- Get eaten by the nidhogg after nearly allowing your opponent to do the same
FLESH AND BLOOD (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat the singleplayer game
GTD (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish an 8 player tournament
HOGGLIKE (Gold Trophy) --- Dominate every level in one singleplayer game
MEMORIES (Bronze Trophy) --- Trap your opponent on your sword for a long time
NSA (Silver Trophy) --- Intelligence gathered
PERFECT STRIDE (Bronze Trophy) --- Win the faceoff and never lose the arrow in a singleplayer match
PROMETHEUS (Bronze Trophy) --- Run across your final screen in the castle with your sword cocked the whole time
SLOW PLAYED (Silver Trophy) --- Let the timer run out in your opponent's last screen and win in sudden death
TRAPPED IN DONKEYSPACE (Silver Trophy) --- Play a match lasting longer than 20 minutes

VALKYRIE (Silver Trophy) --- Win 100 games through matchmaking

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website