Saturday, November 5, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - OlliOlli

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Combododragon (50 GP) --- Land a Combo of x25 or more
Dizzy (100 GP) --- Land a 540 Spin
Explorer (50 GP) --- Find the 5 Hidden Golden Skateboards
Half Way There (50 GP) --- Unlock all Amateur Challenges
Hit the Spot (100 GP) --- Get a Score of 2M on a Spot
Land Lover (50 GP) --- Achieve a total of 1000 Perfect Landings
Locked On (50 GP) --- Achieve a total of 1000 Perfect Grinds
Make your Mark (50 GP) --- Set a Score on 25 different Spots
Professionalism (100 GP) --- Unlock all Pro Challenges
So Many Points (100 GP) --- Land a 2M Point Combo in Career
Technical Master (100 GP) --- Land 1 of every Trick

Totally Radical (200 GP) --- Beat all Levels on Rad Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website