Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Penarium

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
All your coin are belong to me! (80 GP) --- Have 5000 coins in your wallet.
Booster (40 GP) --- Collect 6 cards.
Collector (80 GP) --- Collect 14 cards.
Coming up in the world.. (60 GP) --- Have 2500 coins in your wallet.
Completely smashed! (80 GP) --- Smash 150 barrels in a single arcade game in any arena.
Death wish (20 GP) --- Die a 1000 times in any single player mode.
Decker (60 GP) --- Collect 10 cards.
I can't take this anymore.. (20 GP) --- Die 250 times in any single player mode.
It's on like... (60 GP) --- Beat the boulder madness challenge in campaign mode.
Keep on smashing! (60 GP) --- Smash 100 barrels in a single arcade game in any arena.
Middle Classy (40 GP) --- Have 1000 coins in your wallet.
Poor farmer boy.. (20 GP) --- Die 15 times in any single player mode.
Smash some more! (20 GP) --- Smash 50 barrels in a single arcade game in any arena.
Smash them! (20 GP) --- Smash 20 barrels in a single arcade game in any arena.
Spare some change? (20 GP) --- Have 500 coins in your wallet.
This is getting awkward (20 GP) --- Die 50 times in any single player mode.
You have seen nothing yet.. (20 GP) --- Die 5 times in any single player mode.

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Brainfreeze! (20 GP) --- Die by a direct hit from an icicle while in mid air.
Cheer up kiddo! (20 GP) --- Beat the first balloon challenge in campaign mode.
Dramatic conclusion.. (80 GP) --- Complete the third arena in campaign mode.
How it all started.. (40 GP) --- Complete the first arena in campaign mode.
Lotion? (20 GP) --- Beat the first cauldrons challenge in the campaign mode.
Survivor of dragons (40 GP) --- Beat the Dragon's Nest challenge in campaign mode.

The story unfolds.. (60 GP) --- Complete the second arena in campaign mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website