Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Project Root

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Baby (10 GP) --- Complete Tutorial to unlock
Blackout (10 GP) --- Complete level 4 to unlock
Bronze Medal (50 GP) --- Win the game in easy to unlock
Contact (60 GP) --- Complete level 7 to unlock
Countdown (40 GP) --- Complete level 6 to unlock
Endurance (80 GP) --- Play the game 5 hours to unlock
Gold Medal (170 GP) --- Win the game in hard to unlock
Hunter (20 GP) --- kill 100 aerial enemies
Killer (40 GP) --- Kill 50 tanks to unlock
Life Collector (45 GP) --- Collect 10 lives to unlock
Presentation Card (20 GP) --- Complete level 1 to unlock
Racer (60 GP) --- Complete level 1 in less that 4 minutes
Sabotage (10 GP) --- Complete level 5 to unlock
Shield (40 GP) --- Destroy 500 missiles to unlock
Silver Medal (100 GP) --- Win the game in normal to unlock
Survivor (80 GP) --- Complete level 5 without losing a life
Sylas' Revenge (10 GP) --- Complete level 3 to unlock
The Last Snowflake (10 GP) --- Complete level 2 to unlock
Traveller (30 GP) --- Travel 100 kilometers to unlock
Weapon Collector (60 GP) --- Collect 50 Homing missiles to unlock

Zombie (55 GP) --- Die 50 times to unlock

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website