Thursday, November 17, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Pier Solar And The Great Architects

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Acolyte (15 GP) --- Enriched your knowledge by doing tutorials.
Combo nerd (30 GP) --- Won 300 battles.
Here comes a new challenger (15 GP) --- Won your first battle.
I want it all (80 GP) --- Equipped the best possible items on your characters.
I'm the god of war (80 GP) --- Won 600 battles.
Indiana Hoston (80 GP) --- Collected all the treasures from all chests.
It's a kind of magic (30 GP) --- Found all spells that can be learned.
Novice (15 GP) --- Won 100 battles.
Shop-a-holic (30 GP) --- Bought all items available on shops.
Super Saiyan (15 GP) --- Used an ability that requires level 5 gather.
That's Tim's way! (80 GP) --- Completed the game fighting only the mandatory battles.
Where did I put it? (30 GP) --- Found all master keys.
While there's life, there's hope (15 GP) --- Did not give up on hope and fought for a better future.

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Blind Guardian (15 GP) --- Defeated the Ludon excavation guardian.
Boris the spider (15 GP) --- Defeated the giant spider.
Control (15 GP) --- Defeated Cliboe.
Genesis (30 GP) --- Found all Sega Genesis cartridges.
Guardian (15 GP) --- Defeated the cave guardian.
Heart of Steel (15 GP) --- Defeated Ironhart.
If you don't know me by now (15 GP) --- Defeated Kleoneo.
It isn't a dream? (15 GP) --- Solve the puzzle in Alina's dream on your first attempt.
It's the final countdown (15 GP) --- Defeated Bethina.
Last bounty (15 GP) --- Helped the bounty hunter to retrieve his treasure.
Music to my ears (15 GP) --- Unlocked the sound test.
Nerves of steel (30 GP) --- Mastered the slippery game.
One ring to rule (30 GP) --- Completed Arburus side-quest.
Paralell dimension (30 GP) --- Discovered a fragment of another world in yours.
Sanctuary (15 GP) --- Defeated the Crab at the sanctuary.
Secret (15 GP) --- Defeated the monster living in Teusa.
Sorting Hat (15 GP) --- Finished professor Meyer's trials.
Tarantella (15 GP) --- Defeated the bakery chef.
That's slippery (80 GP) --- Became a slippery game god.
There's no hope (15 GP) --- Gave up on hope and sacrificed yourself for a better future for your friends.
Trish Trash Polka (15 GP) --- Defeated the Metal Robot at Timpo factory.
We've got power (15 GP) --- Defeated Sasheer.
Who framed Roger Rabbit? (15 GP) --- Helped a hunter in his rabbit hunt.

You're gonna hear me roar (15 GP) --- Defeated Ryan the lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website