Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - Alphadia Genesis

Steam Achievements
To unlock the following, you have to play the game and collect/Earn achievements. You can find those earned achievements in your Game-Main menu or you can view them if you signup at one of the Steam communities.
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Apprentice Treasure Hunter --- Got 100 treasure boxes.
Apprentice Warrior --- Killed 30 enemies.
Apprentice Wizard --- Used 15 Energi.
Archmage --- Used 250 Energi.
Departure --- Over 1000 steps.
Drifter --- Over 50000 steps.
Explorer --- Over 100000 steps.
Extremely rich --- Spent 1000000 gold.
Journeyman Warrior --- Killed 200 enemies.
Journeyman Wizard --- Used 50 Energi.
King Midas --- Spent 2000000 gold.
Lagoon Warrior God --- Killed 2000 enemies.
Legendary Brave --- Killed 1000 enemies.
Legendary Traveler --- Over 200000 steps.
Legendary Wizard --- Used 500 Energi.
Master Warrior --- Killed 500 enemies.
Master Wizard --- Used 100 Energi.
Rich --- Spent 200000 gold.
Treasure Hunter --- Got 220 treasure boxes.

Well off --- Spent 50000 gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website