Sunday, January 10, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - AeternoBlade

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Brutal destroyer (Bronze Trophy) --- The highest damage reaches 1000.
Combo Dealer (Bronze Trophy) --- The highest combo reaches 20 hits.
Endless vengence (Silver Trophy) --- Complete stage 7.
I'm Pharaoh (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete stage 4.
Marble cracker (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete stage 1.
No more rain (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete stage 6.
Non sequencial jumper (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete stage 5.
Number doesn't matter (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete stage 2.
Time-reversing Dealer (Bronze Trophy) --- Deal 15 combos in Time Travel.
Whitewind matador (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete stage 3.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
New paradox (Silver Trophy) --- Win last battle.
Time Manipulate (Bronze Trophy) --- Simultaneously use Time Travel and Time Warp.
Timeless explorer (Gold Trophy) --- Completely explore 100% of all stages.

Trickery (Bronze Trophy) --- 30 enemies are killed by traps or Time Guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website