Thursday, January 7, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Abyss Odyssey: Extended Dream Edition

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Assassin of Kings (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Verbum Dei.
Dance with the Devil (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat Paganini, the Demon Violinist.
Dream Catcher (Bronze Trophy) --- Capture a level 10 enemy.
Dream Hunter (Bronze Trophy) --- Capture a level 25 enemy.
Dream Master (Silver Trophy) --- Capture a level 40 enemy.
GrandMaster (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat the Warlock in nightmare difficulty, "Coop Friendly Fire" must be on.
Lion Tamer (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat the Living Creature.
Lord of Sleep (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat the Warlock.
Once Upon a Time... (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the prologue.
Online Champion (Bronze Trophy) --- Win 5 online versus matches in one session.
Persistent Adventurer (Bronze Trophy) --- Uncover the Warlock's secret.
The Golem (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat the Golem.
Thief (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat the shopkeeper.
Ultimate Katrien (Bronze Trophy) --- Equip Katrien with 3 fully upgraded special attacks.
Ultimate Monk (Bronze Trophy) --- Equip the Ghost Monk with 3 fully upgraded special attacks.
Ultimate Pincoya (Bronze Trophy) --- Equip the Pincoya with 3 fully upgraded special attacks.

Wishing Well (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock the Pincoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website