Thursday, January 7, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Unlockable Outfits
Complete one of the following jobs to unlock the matching outfit. To change outfits, use Peter Parker's closet at Auntie May's home. Open the "Wardrobe" menu and you can cycle with the readily available outfits.
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Amazing Spider-Man (2012) --- Start the main campaign.
Amazing Spider-Man (2014) --- Start the main campaign.
Big Time Suit --- Clear one Hideout.
Cosmic Spider-Man --- GameStop pre-order bonus.
Electro-Proof Suit --- PlayStation Network DLC.
Flipside Suit --- Clear one Hideout.
Hornet Suit --- Complete all 15 Race Challenges.
Iron Spider Armor --- GameStop pre-order bonus.
Noir Spider-Man --- GameStop pre-order bonus.
Ricochet Suit --- Play through the main campaign.
Scarlet Spider --- Clear one Hideout.
Spider-Armor MKII Suit --- Clear one Hideout.
Spider-Carnage --- Complete the main campaign.
Spider-Man 2099 --- Clear one Hideout.
Superior Spider-Man --- Complete all 12 Combat Challenges.
Symbiote --- GameStop pre-order bonus.
Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales) --- Complete Chapter 6.

Vigilante Suit --- Start the main campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website