Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Anoko Wa Ore Kara Hanarenai

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Aoi Kamishiro Beginning (Bronze) --- Begin the Aoi Kamishiro route.
Aoi Kamishiro Ending (Silver) --- Complete the Aoi Kamishiro route.
Haruka Miyama Beginning (Bronze) --- Begin the Haruka Miyama route.
Haruka Miyama Ending (Silver) --- Complete the Haruka Miyama route.
Manami Naruse Beginning (Bronze) --- Begin the Manami Naruse route.
Manami Naruse Ending (Silver) --- Complete the Manami Naruse route.
Momiji Miyama Beginning (Bronze) --- Begin the Momiji Miyama route.
Momiji Miyama Ending (Silver) --- Complete the Momiji Miyama route.
The Girl in Purple Appears (Bronze) --- The girl in purple has emerged.
Yuzuki Sakurai Beginning (Bronze) --- Begin the Yuzuki Sakurai route.

Yuzuki Sakurai Ending (Gold) --- Complete the Yuzuki Sakurai route.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website