Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - The Amazing Spider-Man

Unlockable Outfits
Complete These Objectives To Unlock These Suits
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Big Time Costume Suit --- Complete The First Iguana Mission
Classic Black Suit --- Unlocks After Chapter 5
Cross Species Spider-Man --- Beat the game Once
Future Foundation Suit --- Complete All Oscorp Secret Lab Side Missions
Movie Vigilante --- At the start when playing the Lizard Rampage Pack DLC.
Negative Zone --- At the top of Beenox building, (2nd building in from the Brooklyn Bridge) or complete all Xtreme challenges.
Negative Zone Suit --- Complete All Rescue Missions
New Black Suit --- After 100% game completion.
Scarlet Spider Suit --- Collect 700 Comics

Unlockable Comic Books
Gather this variety of unseen pages to open the matching comics.
- First Black Cat: 125 pages
- First Gwen Stacy: 350 pages
- First Iguana: 250 pages
- First Lizard: 15 pages
- First Rhino: 50 pages
- First Scorpion: 80 pages
- First Smythe: 500 pages
- First Spider-Man: 5 pages
- Modern Lizard: 30 pages
- Vs. Vermin: 175 pages

Mini map locations
Accumulate 500 comics pages to open the places of the staying pages as yellow dots on the mini-map. Note: There are a total amount of 700 pages (100 flying pages/600 stationary) in both the open world and in the levels.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website