Saturday, January 30, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - Disney Infinity

Level up your character easily!
All you need is a stunt buggy, a fan, and a rubber band. First you have to ride the stunt buggy in the fan slowly and then get your rubber band and place on the right analog stick. Your character should be flipping and getting sparks easily. It also works with two characters too!

The Bouncing bot

Unlock the hand launcher (MU set) and a ranged ominoid (incredibels set) go in toy-box and place a ominoid above the hand launcher, if the ominoid gets launched, it will keep jumping every few seconds, and if it sees you it won't target you. It is good fun, but attacking it always has a differnt afffect for me, so it will for you (probably)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website