Saturday, March 4, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Scrabble

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
"Not a Coincidence" (Bronze) --- Spell at least two words in a turn.
B-I-N-G-O (Bronze) --- Score a Bingo.
Child's Play (Bronze) --- Beat the Very Easy AI.
Combo (Bronze) --- Use at least 2 types of Premium Squares in one turn.
Float like a Butterfly (Silver) --- Beat the Hard AI.
House Rules (Bronze) --- Win 5 matches in Quick Play.
I'm On Fire (Bronze) --- Score over 225 points in any mode.
Socializer (Bronze) --- Use an Emoji in Multiplayer.
The New Star ! (Gold) --- Unlock all other Scrabble Trophies!
Welcome Aboard (Bronze) --- Complete one match in any mode.
Whew (Bronze) --- Make a word in the last 5 seconds remaining in your turn in any mode.
Word Scholar (Bronze) --- Score over 50 points in one turn.
You Can't Beat Me (Silver) --- Score over 325 points in any mode.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
We Like You, Too (Bronze) --- Spell the word "SCRABBLE" on board.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website