Friday, April 29, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - DayD Tower Rush

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
?1 Preparation (Bronze) --- Installed all types of weapons accessible on a level.
A Chance of Rain (Silver) --- Used geo-charges 10 times on a single level.
A Natural Disaster (Bronze) --- Used all the different types of geo-charge on a level.
A Stingy Warrior (Bronze) --- Sold 10 weapons on a single level.
An Important Position (Bronze) --- Placed all types of weaponry accessible in the episode on a single tile.
An Impregnable Fortress (Silver) --- Didn't let a single enemy reach the time machine throughout a level.
An Old Ruin (Bronze) --- Completed a level without improving weaponry.
Butcher (Gold) --- Destroyed 20,000 enemies throughout the entire game.
On the Edge (Silver) --- Completed a level with the time machine's health below 10 points.
Palaeontologist (Silver) --- Collected 10,000 bones in a single level.
Take your places! (Bronze) --- Installed weapons on all the tiles accessible on a level.

The Best Place (Bronze) --- Unlocked a tile for i-volve on any level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website