Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - CounterSpy

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Cooking With Gas (Bronze Trophy) --- Shoot an enemy rocket projectile while it is in mid-air.
Explosives Expert (Bronze Trophy) --- Take out at least 5 guards with one explosive.
First Strike (Silver Trophy) --- Stop the superpowers from launching the nukes.
Idle Hands (Bronze Trophy) --- Search all lockers in a single mission. Cannot earn in Tutorial.
International Nemesis (Bronze Trophy) --- Loot a rival agent. (Online Only)
Load Em Up (Bronze Trophy) --- Equip all available slots with weapons.
On Target (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat the game without using a Continue.
Professional (Bronze Trophy) --- Score 10000 points or more on a single mission.
Sharpshooter (Bronze Trophy) --- Execute 5 successful headshots in a row.
Silent Killer (Bronze Trophy) --- Execute 10 stealth takedowns in one mission.
Sleeping on the Job (Bronze Trophy) --- A guard sees a tranquilized guard while player remains undetected.
Super Spy (Silver Trophy) --- Complete a mission without being seen by a single enemy.
Welcome to C.O.U.N.T.E.R. (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the tutorial.

World Peace... For Now (Gold Trophy) --- Beat the game on all difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website