Monday, April 25, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Curses 'N Chaos

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
2 Birds 1 Stone (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 2 bird enemies with the catapult.
Agent of Chaos (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a chain of 200 in the Chaos Realm.
Bounty Hunter (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a chain of 200.
Castle Crashed (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score above 100 000 in Castle Grimm.
Collector (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect every item.
Eggcellent (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score above 100 000 in Ovu Cavern.
Elite Fighter (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish a level without taking a hit.
Fallen Star (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score above 100 000 in Starfall.
Fat of the Land (Bronze Trophy) --- Use a Potion Plus at full health when your chain is at least 100.
For Whom the Bell Tolls (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score above 100 000 in Bellwood.
Forest Fury (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score above 100 000 in the Forest.
Fortune (Bronze Trophy) --- Raise your money to 50 000.
Grave Situation (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score above 100 000 in Gravefield.
Hardcore (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score above 100 000 in Grimmalcore.
Marketplace (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score above 100 000 in the Market.
Never Give Up! (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 100 monsters in a row with only 1 HP left.
Purist (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish a level without using any items.
Silly Movie Reference (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat a Shark with a Whirlwind.
The End (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the game.
Wasteland Warrior (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score above 100 000 in Hope's End.

We'll do it Right (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a score above 100 000 in Wheelwright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website