Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Contrast

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Carousel of Broken Dreams (100 GP) --- Unlocked when the player completes Act I.
A New Dimension (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player shifts for the first time.
BookKeeper (50 GP) --- Unlocked when the player discovers all collectibles in Act III.
FIN (200 GP) --- Unlocks when the player completes the game.
GroundsKeeper (50 GP) --- Unlocked when the player discovers all collectibles in Act II.
Just Like Harry (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player makes it over the crocodiles on their first attempt in the Shadow Theater
My God, It's Full Of Stars! (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player falls into the void on the way to the Cinema.
No Backpack Bird Needed (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player jumps into the treasure chest in the Pirate Ride.
Not That Kind Of Game! (10 GP) --- Unlocked when the player tries to enter the XXX door.
Now That's Thinking With Shadows (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player clears the Void Jump on their first attempt.
Punching Bag (15 GP) --- Unlocked when the player lets the gangsters beat up Johnny.
Street Sweeper (50 GP) --- Unlocked when the player discovers all collectibles in Act I.
The Family Life (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player examines Didi's family pictures.
To The Heroes Among Us (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player finds the hidden Extra Life 2012 Logo.

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Handy Person (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player repairs the three attractions.
How'd You Get In? (100 GP) --- Unlocked when the player completes the Workshop.
Let There Be Light (100 GP) --- Unlocked when the player completes the Lighthouse.
Room 529 (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player leaves the Cabaret.
The Cyclops' Bottle (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player finds the Cyclops' bottle in the Carousel area.
This Circus Is A Disaster! (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player goes through the circus tent toward the attractions.

You Broke My Finger! (25 GP) --- Unlocked when the player leaves the Cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website