Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Animal Handler (100 GP) --- Collect all the animal orbs.
Arena Master (75 GP) --- Win 40 Arena Online Matches.
Conscientious Objector (100 GP) --- Complete the
through Barbarian Boss areas without attacking any
foes. Home Castle
Deer Trainer (100 GP) --- Navigate the Abandoned Mill without hitting any obstacles.
Kay Eye Ess Ess (75 GP) --- Collect all 4 princesses' kisses in a multiplayer game.
Maximum Firepower (50 GP) --- Using a catapult, fling a knight with maximum power.
Medic! (50 GP) --- In a 4 player game, resuscitate each of your fallen comrades at least once.
Melee Is Best (75 GP) --- Defeat any end boss without using any magic.
The Final Countdown (75 GP) --- Survive until in a Back Off Barbarian match.
The Traitor (100 GP) --- Defeat any boss by playing one of his own minions.
Traditional (100 GP) --- Complete the game using any character.
Treasure Hunter (100 GP) --- Find and dig up ten buried items.
Once you beat the game with any character, go back to the overworld map screen and there should be a new path under the Barbarian Boss level. Accessing this turns on Insane Mode, which is a much harder version of the normal game.
To unlock the following Characters, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Barbarian --- Complete King's Arena
Bear --- Beat the game with Skeleton.
Beekeeper --- Beat the game with The Barbarian
Brute --- Beat the game with The Eskimo
Civilian --- Beat the game with Peasant
Conehead --- Complete the Volcano Arena.
Fencer --- Beat the game with Mechanic
Fire Demon --- Beat the game With Orange Knight
Gray Knight --- Defeat the Barbarian Boss.
Iceskimo --- Complete Icy Arena
Industrialist --- Beat the game with Blue Knight
Ninja --- Beat the game with Fire Demon
Peasant --- Complete the Peasant Arena.
Royal Guard --- Beat the game as Green Knight.
Saracen --- Beat the game with Royal Guard
Skeleton --- Beat the game as Red Knight.
Snakey --- Beat the game with the Thief
Stove Face --- Beat the Game with Gray Knight
Thief --- Beat Thieve's Arena
Unlockable DLC characters
To unlock the following DLC characters, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Alien Hominid --- Beat the Alien Ship level
Cult Minion --- Beat the
level on Insane Mode Ice Castle
Hatty Hattington --- Purchasable for 1,200 gold in the Insane Store (Which opens up once you unlock insane mode)
King --- Beat Pipistrello's Cave on Insane Mode
Necromancer --- Beat the
on Insane Mode Industrial Castle
Open Helmet Gray Knight --- Beat the Catfish Level on Insane Mode
Finish the following task to unlock the matching Animal Orb
- Beholder: Go to Fullmoon with the Cardinal equipped. Go on the hill section and it will get a key from the second hut. Use it as a weapon to hit the door in the animal ark to get the Beholder. This orb increases Magic.
- Bipolar Bear: Go to the end of Snow World. Blow the horn near the entrance of the
. This orb mauls enemies and friends that are very low
on health. Ice Castle
- Bitey Bat: Kill Pipistrello in his cave. This orb chomps enemy heads.
- Burly Bear: Go to Tall Grass Field and get to where you climb up the cliff. Use a sandwich to lift a boulder and reveal a cave. Bomb the cracked wall inside the cave and enter the opening to get Burly Bear. This orb gives +2 Strength.
- Cardinal: Go to
. After the elevator ride fight the large knight whom
has Cardinal. This orb helps you find secret items. Industrial Castle
- Chicken: Go to Medusa's Lair. At first dig spot you find should be the Chicken. This orb increases Strength, Defense and Agility.
- Frogglet: Go to the Marsh. Dig it up by the first graves. This orb picks up items with its tongue.
- Giraffey: Go to the Desert. Dig it in the desert before you reach the alien ship. This orb gives +10% experience points.
- Hawkster: Note: You will need the horn. Go to Tall Grass Field. At the first white bear camp you encounter will have sign that shows the horn. Blow the horn and out comes Hawkster. This orb picks up fruit from trees and attacks fallen enemies.
- Install Orb: Go to the Alien Ship. While escaping look for a gap on the back wall. Walk through it to get the Install Orb. This orb attacks enemies with photon beams.
- Meowburt: Go to
. Exit to the left back to Parade to find Meowburt.
This orb gives Agility +2. Cyclops Cave
- Monkeyface: Purchase at the Church store for 750 gold. This orb increases your luck for finding items.
- Mr. Buddy: Go to
when you have the shovel. Go to the party room, then
go all the way to the back of the room until you see a dig spot. Dig there to
get Mr. Buddy. This orb helps you dig faster. Home Castle
- Owlet: Go to
Entrance. Follow the path until you reach a place where you will see black
musical notes. Go to the notes and you will find Owlet. This orb retrieves
hidden fruit from trees.
- Pazzo: Purchase at the Snow World store for 750 gold. This orb helps you find buried treasure.
- Piggy: Purchase at the Peasant store for 585 gold. This orb allows food to give back more health.
- Rammy: Go to Tall Grass Field and defeat the mini-Boss bear. This orb knocks down enemies.
- Scratchpaw: Go to the
interior and bomb the wall. This orb increases
strength and agility. Sand Castle
- Seahorse: Go to the Thieves'
Forest by the river. This orb lets you move through water
- Sherbert: Go to the very far left part of the Animal Ark. Use Magic Jump to get it above the locked door. This orb allows you to jump higher.
- Snailburt: Found in the Marsh. This orb gives -5 Agility and +5 Defense.
- Snoot: Bomb a cracked wall found early in the Cyclops Fortress. This orb gives Strength +2.
- Spiney: Purchase at the Volcano store for 680 gold. This orb gives Defense +2.
- Troll: Go to the Thieves'
and bomb the wall. This orb regenerates your health slowly.
- Yeti: Go to the end of Snow World. It is hidden behind a house at the bottom of the hill. This orb keeps you from getting frozen.
- Zebra: During the Desert Chase, catch and kill the Saracen on a camel that has it. This orb helps you find food in grass.
The Traitor - Achievement Guide
Get minions by winning Arena matches in single player mode in certain arenas. After getting one, start a new singe player game using him.
Conscientious Objector - Achievement Guide
Start at the first level and pass though the first Boss without attacking anything. Enlist the help of a friend to have them fight the enemies.
Defeating the Painter
Note the color of the brush while fighting the Painter in the Wizard's Castle. It will give a clue as to what he will paint next.
- Light pink: Unicorn
: Carrot Clock Orange
- Teal: Angry Person
- Red: Big Monster
- Purple: Octopus
- Magenta: Clown
- Turquoise: Zombie
- Light orange: Cat
- White: Elephant
- Light purple: Nose-Snail
In-Game Items Guide
Complete the indicated task to get the indicated item.
- Binoculars: Collect it at the end of the
level, after defeating the Boss. Industrial Castle
- Boomerang: Equip the Cardinal Animal Orb in the
level. The cardinal will find it when you find the owl
defecating from a tree. Thief Forest
- Bow and Arrow: Found randomly in the
level. Thief Forest
- Compass: Search to the left of the blacksmith.
- Horn: Defeat the Corn boss to receive it from a peasant.
- Key Weapon: Equip the Cardinal Animal Orb in the Full Moon level. Go up when you reach the mountain path and approach the second hut.
- Spade: Go to the first desert level. It is in front of you to the left of the sand castle.
- Steering Wheel: Defeat the dragons and go to the end of the lava-colored level.
- Treasure Map: Defeat a team in a game of volleyball during a mission at the
level. Sand Castle
Getting Sherbert without Magic Jump
Go to the far left of the
where the door is locked (if you have not unlocked it
already). Get directly next to the door, so that you can no longer go left.
Jump, then immediately press Y, X, Y, X, Y, X (making sure you actually hit the
door) until you reach Sherbert. This is a great way to save skill points to use
on other attributes. Ark
Terminator 2: Judgment Day reference
Fight the Cyclops. He will jump into a pool of lava and give a thumbs up after submerging.