Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Commander Cherry's Puzzled Journey

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Banana Bounty Hunter (150 GP) --- Find all secret magic bananas
Mirror Master (200 GP) --- Complete the mirror mode
To infinity and beyond! (50 GP) --- Get as far up as you can in #5, #6 or #8
Yogawesome! (200 GP) --- Achieve a Yogawesome level rating in each level (no mirror)

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Catch me if you can (50 GP) --- Flee from the chi for 30 seconds
Caution hot! (50 GP) --- This juicy steak is hot!
Don't lose your head (again...) (150 GP) --- Take your rightful place
Let's go bananas! (50 GP) --- Start a level using you banana powers!
Open Sesame! (50 GP) --- Found the steakship power up

With a little help from my friends (50 GP) --- Awww, you shouldn't have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website