Data Vault Hidden Menu
When you are at the Data Vault, highlight the "S" logo, this will allow you to access Dead Ops Arcade 2. Now on your controller Press and hold all 4 shoulder buttons. Keep those butons down and press X and Y which will load a hidden menu, where you can enter one of the cheat codes listed below:
Code: --- Result:
DREAMLAND --- Access Nightmare Mode without finishing the campaign first
MANIFEST --- Receive up to 100 Fabrication Kits
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
200 Stories of Sheer Adventure! (20 GP) --- Complete
on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic. Lotus Towers
A Second Chance (20 GP) --- Complete
New World on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
Beat CoP (25 GP) --- In Shadows of Evil, summon the Civil Protector in every district in a single game.
Belly of the Beast (20 GP) --- Complete Provocation on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
Biff! Bap! KaPow! (10 GP) --- Kill three enemies in a melee combo.
Blood for Blood (20 GP) --- Complete Vengeance on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
Can't Hide (10 GP) --- In Campaign, kill an enemy through a wall or obstruction.
Crackshot (10 GP) --- In Campaign, kill 5 enemies from over 100m away.
Curator (20 GP) --- Discover all of the collectibles in the Campaign
Deadly Specialist (20 GP) --- Get a Specialist-based medal that requires 3 or more rapid kills while using any Specialist Weapon.
Decimator (20 GP) --- In Campaign, kill 10 enemies in under 3 seconds.
Disavowed (20 GP) --- Complete Black Ops on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
Doing Camo Right (10 GP) --- In Campaign, unlock all camos for any weapon.
Fly, Swim, Shoot (20 GP) --- Complete
on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic. Sand Castle
Foe To Friend (10 GP) --- Use an enemy combat robot to kill 10 enemies.
For real this time (10 GP) --- Earn a Gold Rating in the training simulator.
Friends and Foes (20 GP) --- Complete Rise and Fall on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
From the Shadows (25 GP) --- In Shadows of Evil, spot the Shadowman fives times in one game.
Full Circle (50 GP) --- Complete Campaign on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
Gun Game (20 GP) --- In Campaign, kill 5 enemies with 5 different guns in under 30 seconds.
High Tide (20 GP) --- Complete In Darkness on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
Hold Still! (20 GP) --- Kill 6 enemies affected by one Blinding Swarm or Firefly Swarm.
In Their Sleep (10 GP) --- In Campaign, kill 5 stunned enemies in under 3 seconds.
Inertial Distance (10 GP) --- In Campaign, wall run over 250 meters.
Into the Abyss (20 GP) --- Complete Hypocenter on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
Lock, Stock, And Then Some (10 GP) --- In Campaign, unlock all attachments for any weapon.
Margwa Party (25 GP) --- In Shadows of Evil, kill 2 Margwas in a single round.
Maximum Firepower (10 GP) --- Take control of an ASP.
Not out of Gobblegum! (25 GP) --- In Shadows of Evil, purchase and chew every type of GobbleGum in your Pack.
Parasite-Seeing (25 GP) --- Keep playing Zombies to unlock.
Personal Decorator (90 GP) --- Earn all Decorations.
Rolling Heavy (10 GP) --- Kill 5 enemies using one burst of Unstoppable Force.
Sorry, we're DEAD (25 GP) --- In Shadows of Evil, kill 10 zombies that are inside of a store in one game
Sting like a Talon (20 GP) --- In Campaign, kill 20 enemies while flying the same Talon.
Strike! (25 GP) --- In Shadows of Evil, use the rocket shield attack to kill at least 10 zombies in one burst.
Tactical Specialist (20 GP) --- Get 5 Medals based on a Specialist Ability in a single game.
The Beginning of the End (60 GP) --- In Shadows of Evil, complete all Rituals.
The Spider and the Fly (25 GP) --- In Shadows of Evil, kill 10 zombies ensnared by a Widow's Wine grenade
Understanding Madness (20 GP) --- Complete Demon Within on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.
Unlocked Potential (10 GP) --- Fully upgrade a Cybernetics Core.
Walking Encyclopedia (10 GP) --- Discover all of the collectibles in any
Welcome to the Club (20 GP) --- Reach Sergeant (Level 10) in Multiplayer while playing online.
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Another Side of the Story (20 GP) --- Complete the Campaign on any difficulty.
No One Will Believe You (50 GP) --- Complete the Campaign on Realistic.
Silverback In Black (10 GP) --- Hack the Data Vault and brace yourself for Cyber's Avengening in Dead Ops Arcade 2.
Throwing Flak (10 GP) --- Kill 3 Talons with a single mid-air grenade detonation.
Unlock hidden Dead Ops
For this you need to finish mission 2, called "
World" for Campaign
mode. After you finish this mission you can enter the safe house. Now use the
data terminal inside the safe house and press on the hidden button located at
the top left corner of your screen to access Dead Ops Arcade 2.
Successfully complete all missions in Campaign mode to unlock Nightmare mode, which is a new single player and co-op campaign that takes parts from the regular campaign and combines them with a new story, elements, and zombies.
Unlock Dark Ops
Dark Ops are nothing but online hidden challenges which you need to complete in order to unlock these Ops. The Challenges can be anything like during your online matches and once you complete these Unique Challenges you unlock a new calling card and 2500 EXP alone with it. So Let's begin and Start unlocking it right away.
Finish the Job: These were a very unique and challenging for the first dark ops to be unlocked. We just played Death Matches and target on the enemy who survived minimum damage from 5 teammates in one life(Respawn does not count).
Frenzy Killer: The Name says it all. You need to Kill minimum 5 enemies with 5 seconds and it should be a rapid fire. So Don't rush, take your time and locate a point where you can take an easy 5 within the time(5 sec). If you manage to complete this Dark, then it will provide you a huge EXP and Hammerhead Shark calling card.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding weapon camouflage.
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
6 Speed Camo --- Get 65 headshots with a single weapon
Arctic Camo --- Get 100 kills with a single weapon.
Ash Camo --- Get 10 headshots with a single weapon.
Black Ops 3 Camo --- Pre-order reward.
Bliss Camo --- Get 50 kills with a weapon with optic sights and five other attachments.
Campaign Camos (four total) --- Progress through the main campaign.
Contagious Camo --- Get 100 kills with a single weapon.
Cyborg Camo --- Pre-order reward from Juggernog, Hardened and Digital Deluxe Edition.
Dante Camo --- Get 40 headshots with a single weapon.
Diamond Camo --- Unlock the Gold camo for all sniper rifles
Fear Camo --- Get 300 kills with a single weapon.
Flectarn Camo --- Get 15 headshots with a single weapon.
Gold Camo --- Unlock all other available camos for a weapon.
Heat Stroke Camo --- Get 20 headshots with a single weapon.
Huntsman Camo --- Get 400 kills with a single weapon.
Integar Camo --- Get 50 headshots with a single weapon.
Jungle Camo --- Get 200 kills with a single weapon.
Jungle Tech Camo --- Get 5 headshots with a single weapon.
Multiplayer Camos (various) --- Progress through multi-player mode and collect them from drops or by getting kills in a specific way.
Policia Camo --- Get 100 headshots with a single weapon.
Red Hex Camo --- Get 1,000 kills with a single weapon.
Snow Job Camo --- Get 30 headshots with a single weapon.
Take Out Camo --- Hardee's or Carl's Junior promotion.
True Vet Camo --- Reach Prestige 1 in Black Ops 2, Ghosts or Advanced Warfare.
Weaponized 115 Camo --- DLC included with Juggernog, Hardened and Digital Deluxe Edition.
Woodlums Camo --- Get 650 kills with a weapon/
Zombie Mode Camos (four total) --- Accumulate kills in Zombie mode.
Reach the indicated level in multi-player mode to unlock the corresponding bonus. Note: at level 1, you will already have Ruin Specialist, Outrider Specialist, Prophet Specialist, Battery Specialist, UAV Scorestreak, Hellstorm Scorestreak, Talon Scorestreak, Kuda SMG, VMP SMG, KN-44 Assault Rifle, XR-2 Assault Rifle, KRM-262 Shotgun, 205 Brecci Shotgun, BRM LMG, Dingo
Sniper Rifle, Drakon Sniper Rifle, MR6 Pistol, XM-53 Launcher, Frag Lethal,
Concussion Tactical, Afterburner Perk 1, Sixth Sense Perk 1, Blind Eye Perk 1,
Fast Hands Perk 2, Ante Up Perk 2, Hard Wired Perk 2, Gung-Ho Perk 3, Blast
Suppressor Perk 3, and Awareness Perk 3.
Level --- Experience --- Bonus
2 --- 4,000 --- HVK-30 Assault Rifle
3 --- 5,100 --- Smoke Screen Tactical
4 --- 5,200 --- Weevil SMG
5 --- 5,800 --- Flak Jacket Perk 1
6 --- 6,400 --- Semtex Lethal
7 --- n/a --- Gorgon SMG, Perk 1 Greed Wildcard
8 --- n/a --- Tracker Perk 2
9 --- n/a --- HC-XD Scorestreak
10 --- n/a --- Haymaker 12 Shotgun, Perk 2 Greed Wildcard
11 --- n/a ---
12 --- n/a --- Care Package Scorestreak
13 --- n/a --- BlackCell Launcher, Perk 3 Greed Wildcard
14 --- n/a --- Tactical Mask Perk 3
15 --- n/a --- R.A.P.S. Scorestreak
16 --- n/a --- ICR-1 Assault Rifle, Primary Gunfighter 1 Wildcard
17 --- n/a --- Trip Mine Lethal
18 --- n/a --- Dart Scorestreak
19 --- n/a --- Vesper SMG, Overkill Wildcard
20 --- n/a --- Overclock Perk 1
21 --- n/a --- Lightning Strike Scorestreak
22 --- n/a --- Seraph Specialist, RK5 Pistol
23 --- n/a --- Trophy System Tactical
24 --- n/a --- G.I. Unit Scorestreak
25 --- 20,800 --- P-06 Sniper Rifle, Secondary Gunfighter Wildcard
26 --- 22,600 --- Tactician Wildcard, Cold Blooded Perk 2
27 --- 22,400 --- Counter-UAV Scorestreak
28 --- 23,200 --- Nomad Specialist, Man-O-War Assault Rifle, Primary Gunfighter 2 Wildcard
29 --- 24,000 --- Thermite Lethal
30 --- 24,800 --- Cerberus Scorestreak
31 --- 25,600 --- Pharo SMG, Danger Close Wildcard,
32 --- 26,800 --- Engineer Perk 3
33 --- 28,000 --- Power Core Scorestreak
34 --- 29,200 --- Reaper Specialist, 48 Dredge
LMG, Primary Gunfighter 3 Wildcard
35 --- 30,400 --- Shock Charge Tactical
36 --- 31,600 --- Guardian Scorestreak
37 --- 32,800 --- Argus Shotgun
38 --- 34,000 --- Ghost Perk 1
39 --- 35,000 --- Wraith Scorestreak
40 --- 36,400 --- Spectre Specialist, Combat Knife Special
41 --- n/a --- Combat Axe Lethal
42 --- n/a --- Rolling Thunder Scorestreak
43 --- n/a --- Sheiva Assault Rifle
44 --- n/a --- Scavenger Perk 2
45 --- n/a --- Hardened Sentry Scorestreak
46 --- n/a --- Firebreak Specialist, Razorback SMG
47 --- n/a --- Flashbang Tactical
48 --- n/a --- H.A.T.R. Scorestreak
49 --- n/a --- L-CAR 9 Pistol, Cerberus Scorestreak
50 --- n/a --- Dead Silence Perk 3
51 --- n/a --- Mothership Scorestreak
52 --- n/a --- SVG-100 Sniper Rifle
53 --- n/a --- C4 Lethal
54 --- n/a --- Black Hat Tactical
55 --- n/a --- M8A7 Assault Rifle
For real this time Trophy (Training Simulator)
Training Simulator Gold Rating 35,000 Points - First finish Mission 2, then go to the safehouse in Campaign mode. Beat all sixteen waves (gold rating 27,500+ points) for the combat simulation. Note: for "Tried And True" decoration, you need 35,000+ points.
Summoning Civil Protector and Fuse locations in Shadows Of Evil
To summon the Civil Protector, you first must find three fuses and activate the fuse box. Each fuse is in a different district -- one in the Canal District, one in the Footlight District, and one in the Waterfront District. They are all on the upper floor, and you must open two gates in each district to reach them. They glow blue. Their exact location slightly varies on each playthrough, but they are always in the same area, on the upper floor. Go through the portal in Canal District to reach the fuse box. Once it is active, you can summon the Civil Protector. There are four districts, and it must be activated in each one to get the "Beat CoP" achievement. Each activation costs 2,000 points. You can only have one active at a time. Wait for the robot to explode (takes 2-3 rounds), then you can activate the next. It will probably take you until round 13 to activate them all. In Co-Op mode, you must summon all four Civil Protectors by yourself. It does not count if another player summons him, but it also does not void the achievement either, as you can simply reactivate the box later and summon him yourself.
Shadows Of Evil - Skip rounds
Use the following trick to advance to rounds 5, 10, or 15 without killing any zombies. When starting, you will spawn in a narrow alleyway. From this position, face the junction and look at the walkway above to find the Shadow Man. Hit the Shadow Man five times with your default weapon or any other wall weapon to advance to round 5 with some points scored. You can shoot him five more times if desired to advance to round-10, also with more points. You can shoot him five times again to advance to round 15, also with more points, however he will now be gone.
Good Listener accolade
Listen to all seven audio recordings in
5: Hypocenter to get the "Good Listener"
accolade. You must interact with all seven computer screens to listen to the recordings,
which are all in the same room. The room is in the area where Kane says
"Ok. According to the GPS, the source of the signal should be through
there." You will be approximately 36M from the objective. This is after
descending into the core of the facility, when you get ambushed by a large
group of robots. You must obtain all accolades in the game to get the
"Personal Decorator" achievement. Mission
Below a list of all in-game perks:
- Afterburner: Reduce recharge time for Thrusters.
- Sixth Sense: Display mini-map indicator with the direction of nearby enemies.
- Blind Eye: Undetectable by enemy air support.
- Overclock: Earn Specialist Weapon or Specialist Ability faster.
- Flak Jacket: Take less damage from enemy explosives and flames.
- Ghost: Avoid detection by enemy UAV while moving, planting, and defusing bombs; or while controlling scorestreaks.
- Fast Hands: Swap weapons faster and aim faster after sprinting. Can also reset the fuse when throwing back frag grenades.
- Ante Up: Spawn with starting bonus to scorestreak meter.
- Hard Wired: Immune to Counter-UAV, Power Core,
EMP Grenade, and Smoke Screen. Cannot trigger Trip Mines,
Shock Charges, or C4. Reduce digital imprint against enemy Tracker and Sixth
- Tracker: See a digital imprint of enemy footsteps.
- Cold Blooded: Cannot be targeted by ground-based AI scorestreaks and immune to Thermal Optics.
- Scavenger: Replenish ammunition and equipment from enemies killed by non-explosive weapons.
- Gung-Ho: Hip-fire your weapon, deploy equipment, and throw grenades while sprinting.
- Blast Suppressor: No mini-map signature when thrust jumping. Thruster sound is suppressed.
- Awareness: Enemy movements are easier to hear.
- Engineer: Show enemy equipment and scorestreaks. Re-roll and booby trap Care Packages.
- Tactical Mask: Reduce the effects of Flashbangs, Concussions, and Shock Charges.
- Dead Silence: Move silently.
Shadows Of Evil: Gobblegum flavors
Gobblegum is dispensed by a vending machine and provides temporary boosts. Gobblegum vending machines can be found in each of the three districts and are used by spending points. However, the machines will not work all the time and will dispense flavors randomly. Before starting a match, you can customize the Gobblegum flavors which will appear by selecing the "Gobblegum Packs" option. As you level up, you will unlock additional flavors. The available flavors and effects are as follows.
- Aftertaste: Retain perks when downed.
- Alchemical Antithesis: 1 ammo for every 10 points.
- Always Done Swiftly: Similar to quickdraw.
- Danger Closest: No explosive damage.
- Dead Of Nuclear Winter: Nuke power-up spawn.
- Ephemeral Enhancement: Upgrade current weapon.
- Firing On All Cylinders: Shoot while running.
- Immolation Liquidation: Fire Sale power-up spawn.
- Impatient: n/a.
- I'm Feelin' Lucky: Spawn with random power-up.
- In Plain Sight: No threat for 10 seconds.
- Killing Time: Freeze enemies for 20 seconds.
- Kill Joy: Spawn with Insta-Kill power-up.
- Licensed Contractor: Spawn with Carpenter power-up.
- Lucky Crit: n/a.
- Now You See Me: All enemies target players.
- One For The Road: Extra perk slot.
- On The House: Random perks.
- Perkaholic: Get all perks.
Up: Revive everyone and get perks. Phoenix
- Pop Shocks: Melee deals electric damage.
- Private Eyes: Mark nearby enemies.
- Respin Cycle: Reroll mystery box.
- Stock Option: No reload.
- Sword flay: 5x damage on melee.
- Wall Power: Upgrade next weapon.
- Who's Keeping Score: Spawn with double-points power-up.
Specialists Special Ability or Weapon
- Ruin: Ruin's special weapon is the Gravity Spikes. They are two spikes that will kill anyone within a small area when stuck into the ground.
- Outrider: Outrider's special weapon is the Sparrow. It's a compound bow that fires bolts with increasing range the longer it is drawn.
- Prophet: Prophet's special weapon is the Tempest. It's a charge-shot weapon that fires an arc of electricity, instantly killing enemies and chaining to all nearby hostiles.
Battery's special weapon is the 'War Machine. This is a
grenade launcher that fires bouncing grenades which detonate after a short
- Sereph: Sereph's special weapon is the Annihilator. This is a one-shot kill pistol with great penetration power.
- Nomad: Nomad's special weapon is the H.I.V.E. This fires out pod traps that release nano drones upon enemies.
- Reaper: Reaper's special weapon is the Scythe. This turns his arm into a quad barrel mini-gun.
- Spectre: Spectre's special weapon is the Ripper. These are twin blades that give extended melee lunge.
- Firebreak: Firebreak's special weapon is the Purifier. This is a flamethrower that can scorch enemies within close range.
Weapon Stats Guide
- Fully Automatic: The weapon will fire bullet after bullet while holding down the trigger.
- Burst fire: The weapon will fire a short burst of bullets with each pull of the trigger. Some weapons automatically cycle and will burst again and again while holding down the trigger.
- Semi Automatic: The weapon will fire one bullet with each pull of the trigger.
- Bolt, Pump, Lever Action: The weapon will fire one bullet with each pull of the trigger, followed by a short action to load the next round.
Shadows of Evil: Round Skip
At the start of each game, you'll see the Shadow Man watching you from the staircase. If you fire five shots at him once the first round starts, you can skip rounds 5, 10, and 15. You'll get about 16,000 points but you'll be taken directly to round 15 and will have little time to collect perks and upgrade your weapons before the zombie horde swarms you.
Zombie Mode: Shadows of Evil Monsters
On the first zombie map in Call of Duty - Black Ops 3, you will meet some new types of enemies. So here's a quick summary of key information about the Monster in "Shadows of Evil":
- Parasites: flying insects that attack from afar - diving for the first time on lap 5 or 6 and deliver you up at the end of the round of ammunition.
- Explosive capsules: burning, rolling balls that explode on contact - diving for the first time on lap 10 or 11 and also provide ammunition.
- Margwa: Giant monster with 3 heads that can kill you with one blow. It always lights up only a yellow head. Shoots long on this until it burst and the next head lights. Bring ye all 3 heads to burst, the Margwa is defeated - first appears in round 5 or 6 and is a random power-up such as ammunition. In addition, the first of three parts of a Margwa for the silver bullet of the Map.
All Rituals & Pack-a-Punch Easter Egg
To unlock the Pack-A-Punch machine which you can use for upgrading your weapons, you need to finish each of the rituals in the Shadows Of Evil map in Zombie mode. You need to locate all the 5 collectible items listed below:
- Summoning Key
- Golden Fountain Pen
- Championship Belt
- Hair Piece
Note: for the "Beginning Of the End" achievement you only need to do the first four rituals. The lat ritual will unlock the "Pack-A-Punch machine"...
The Giant: Fly Trap
The biggest easter egg from Der Riese is back. It helps to do this one once you've cleared all the zombies in a round except for one. You can then turn that straggler into a "crawler" by throwing a bomb in its direction and knocking its legs off. It'll be too slow to catch you unless you step on it.
Start with an upgraded weapon (just stick it in the Pack a Punch), aim down through the fence at :50 in the below guide and you'll see a few green objects float through the air.
These objects will guide you to certain points where you have to track down those items in this order: teleporter ZA (a monkey bomb), teleporter ZB (a teddy bear inside one of the water canisters), and the power switch (turn right and aim for the balconies in the distance where you'll see something small and shiny). Then proceed to the furnace area where you will find a new weapon waiting for you: the Annihilator pistol.
Shadows of Evil: Unlimited Beast Mode and Huge Worm
Since a few of the other Shadows of Evil easter eggs and the main quest require you to use Beast Mode, this one is going to be helpful. You can only use this one if you're playing with exactly four players. This one can be used when the rift opens and you capture the Shadow Man -- the worm will spawn and leave the area, emitting purple gas.
Nuketown: Mannequin Zombies
Nuketown always has an easter egg and in Black Ops 3, it's a Zombies-related one. You have to go through the map and shoot the heads off of each mannequin. Once you accomplish that, each mannequin turns into a zombie and chases you around the map. It's pretty fantastic until they start punching you.
Easy crypto key
XP, points series or filled challenges have only a minimal share of the unlocking of a crypto-key, you just need a multiplayer game finished playing (start to finish without re-joining). That brings 1 crypto key, whether you win or lose.