Thursday, April 28, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Daylight

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Bright Idea (Bronze Trophy) --- Use a flare to keep a witch away.
Breath of Fresh Air (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape the sewers.
Collector (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect the thirteen cursed photos.
Full Circle (Silver Trophy) --- Finish the game on any difficulty.
Historian (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect every remnant in a playthrough.
Lone Wolf (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the game using only a single flare.
Minimalist (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect the minimum number of remnants in a playthrough.
No Stone Unturned (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect every single remnant.
Out of the Woods (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape the forest.
Outpatient Procedure (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape the hospital.
Picture of Health (Silver Trophy) --- Finish the game without dying.
Prison Break (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape the prison.
Sadomasochist (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the game on Hard difficulty.
Thick-Skinned (Bronze Trophy) --- Survive 50 witch attacks.
Visionary (Silver Trophy) --- Use a glowstick to unveil a secret.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:

Just Like Your Mother... (Bronze Trophy) --- Confront Dr. Mercer and learn the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website