Thursday, April 7, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - Sonic Lost World

Secret Hidden World
Clear the game's first 7 worlds to unlock the secret Hidden Worlds, which includes 4 extra acts.

Extra Bonus World
After you finished the game, a bonus world will be contributed to the top of the world map. It is made up not of actual levels, however of exactly what seem concepts for special stages or bonus worlds that were cut from the game.

Unlock Super Sonic
You will be rewarded with a Chaos Emerald for that area when you gather all of the Red Rings in an area. You can utilize Super Sonic in any phase by accumulating 50 rings and tapping the icon on the Gamepad if you gather all 7 Chaos Emeralds.

Unlimited Lives

Go to the Desert Ruins Area 2 area, till you pass the last checkpoint ahead of the area boss. You'll discover a beehive with 3 holes. Select the lower one and you'll get 4 lives. You can eliminate Sonic and return to play from the checkpoint. It's simple to then gather 4 even more lives, then duplicate the procedure as preferred, for getting 3 added lives each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website