Monday, April 18, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Sonic And All-Stars Racing Transformed

Various Gameplay Hints
The drifting mechanic has numerous levels of boost offered, based upon how long you continue riding. Wander around the entire thing for a huge injection of rate if there's a long edge. Discover a character you such as, and stick with him. He'll get experience as he races, and you'll open rewards for him for each level advanced. If you wish to open every track rapidly, stick to the Easy difficulty and roll with World Trip, then return and polish off the more difficult obstacles.

How to drive on the side of the road

When you are driving on a road with no walls sometimes you will drive on the side of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website