Sunday, April 24, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir

Princess Peach Outfit
Finish every battle mode missions under nightmare mode difficulty.

Gothic Lolita outfit
Complete the whole game one time to unlock this costume.

Various Gameplay Hints

Await your intending reticle to turn red and you'll make additional damages with a Shutter Cost. Attempt downloading the AR book in PDF format from Nintendo's official website utilizing your well-lit tablet gadget if you desire to play in the dark. When you full Spirit Camera attempt scanning the back of the Task No 2: Wii Version handbook in among the modes you have actually opened upon completing the story. We attempt you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website