Sunday, May 15, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Tales Of The Abyss

Unlockable Modes and more
To unlock the following, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Game Record --- Available at the title screen after completing the game
Grade Shop --- Save a clear file after beating the game, and you will be able to start your new game+ file with the grade shop with your cleared file.
Sound Test --- Available at the title screen after beating the game
Unknown Mode and Very Hard Mode --- Finish the game once

Saved game bonuses
Below a list of unlockable items for you grade shop. Use your cleared saved game file to start a New Game+ playthrough to get those items:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
1/2 Experience --- 10 Grade
10x Experience --- 3000 Grade
2x Experience --- 1000 Grade
2x Gald --- 600 Grade
Decrease Starting HP by 150 --- 10 Grade
Display Synopsis from beginning --- 10 Grade
Double Grade increase and Decrease --- 100 Grade
Increase Combo Bonus --- 50 Grade
Increase Max Item Limit to 20 --- 400 Grade
Increase Over Limit fill speed --- 450 Grade
Increase Starting HP by 500 --- 250 Grade
Inherit AD Skills --- 900 Grade
Inherit Artes Learned --- 1000 Grade
Inherit Artes Usage --- 100 Grade
Inherit Battle Info --- 10 Grade
Inherit Capacity Cores --- 500 Grade
Inherit Character Disc Info --- 10 Grade
Inherit Collector's Book Data --- 10 Grade
Inherit Cooking Ability --- 50 Grade
Inherit FS Chambers --- 150 Grade
Inherit Gald --- 1000 Grade
Inherit Items --- 500 Grade
Inherit mini-game data --- 10 Grade
Inherit Recipes --- 50 Grade
Inherit Special Items --- 10 Grade
Inherit Titles (including costumes) --- 500 Grade
Inherit World Map info --- 10 Grade

Play Time carried over --- 10 Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website