Thursday, May 19, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Don't Starve: Console Edition

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Behind the Scenes (100 GP) --- Activate all Commentary Nodes with the Developer Commentary Modifier enabled.
Gone Home (100 GP) --- Complete the game.
Homerunner (100 GP) --- Complete the game in less than 1 minute with no Modifiers enabled.
Letters to Katie (200 GP) --- Complete the game having found all 23 of Sam's journal entries.
Speedreader (200 GP) --- Complete the game having found all 24 journal entries, without Modifiers, in less than 10 minutes.

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Intuitive (50 GP) --- Guess the combination to Oscar's safe before finding the code.
Meow Meow Meow (100 GP) --- Find Mitten's secret diary.
Nesting Instinct (50 GP) --- Return Christmas Duck to his rightful place.
This Old House (50 GP) --- Open the secret bookshelf in the guest room from the outside.

Wet Bandit (50 GP) --- Turn on every faucet in the house at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website