Friday, May 6, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Deemo: Last Recital

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Another Day (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "Another Day"
Blossom (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "Blossom"
Budding (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "Budding"
Falling Girl (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "Falling Girl"
Get the memory "Blossom" (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "Leaves"
Goodbye (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "Goodbye"
I got some friends (Bronze Trophy) --- Play all the songs in DUET mode
Like a Pianist (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear any 10 song in Hard difficulty
Master of Duel (Bronze Trophy) --- Win 10 times in DUEL mode
Not Even A Miss (Bronze Trophy) --- Achieved Full Combo for the first time
Perfect Play (Silver Trophy) --- Achieved All Charming for the first time
Reality? (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "Reality"
Rebirth (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "Rebirth"
The Key (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "The Key"
The Masked Girl (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "The Masked Girl"
The New Tree (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "The New Tree"
Where it Goes? (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "Where it Goes?"
Where You Are Not (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "Where You Are Not"

You Cannot Go (Bronze Trophy) --- Get the memory "You Cannot Go"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website