Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Tekken 3D Prime Edition

Costume colors
To unlock alternate custume colors you have to rank up your character:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Color 1 --- Reach the rank of Mentor
Color 2 --- Reach the rank of Master
Color 3 --- Reach the rank of Rogue
Color 4 --- Reach the rank of Brawler
Color 5 --- Reach the rank of Marauder
Color 6 --- Reach the rank of Berserker
Color 7 --- Reach the rank of Warrior
Color 8 --- Reach the rank of Avenger
Color 9 --- Reach the rank of Vindicator

Various Gameplay Hints

Play Coins can be exchanged for card points. When you pack up the game, you'll be propelled to do this. You can hand choice 3 cards from your collection to be moved through StreetPass. Head into the control setup and you can personalize the A, B, X, Y, L, R, and touch commands to fit your demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website