Monday, May 30, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Dragon Fin Soup

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
100% Wool (Gold Trophy) --- Unlock the Adventerous Sheep!
Angel of Death (Silver Trophy) --- Die 100 Times
Badass (Silver Trophy) --- Kill 4 foes at the same time
Beast Master (Silver Trophy) --- Collect 5 different pets
Big Boner (Silver Trophy) --- Kill 100 Skeletons
Calamari Destroya (Gold Trophy) --- Defeat the Kraken
Dragon Fin Soup ! (Platinum Trophy) --- Collect all of the trophies
Drunken Master (Silver Trophy) --- Go on 50 Drunken Rampages
Emancipator (Silver Trophy) --- Unlock Morgiana!
Executioner (Silver Trophy) --- Kill 666 Enemies
Fishing Master (Gold Trophy) --- Catch one of each type of Fish
Hero (Gold Trophy) --- Complete Story Mode
Jack o' Trades (Gold Trophy) --- Craft 100 Different Items
Loggerhead (Silver Trophy) --- Create a tree fall combo of 4
Master Looper (Silver Trophy) --- Create a large Loop of 21 tiles
Minotaur's Apprentice (Gold Trophy) --- Uncover 11,111 Tiles in Labryinth Mode
Moneybags (Silver Trophy) --- Collect 1,000,000 Gold
Necromancer (Gold Trophy) --- Unlock the Undead Warriors!
Rune Master (Silver Trophy) --- Complete 20 Rune games

Ultimate Survivalist (Gold Trophy) --- Complete Survival Mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website