Friday, May 20, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Don't Starve: Giant Edition

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
The Bereaved (30 GP) --- Unlock Wendy
The Firestarter (20 GP) --- Unlock Willow
The Librarian (75 GP) --- Unlock Wickerbottom
The Lumberjack (100 GP) --- Unlock Woodie
The Puppetmaster (200 GP) --- Unlock Maxwell
The Silent (200 GP) --- Unlock Wes
The Soulless Automaton (50 GP) --- Unlock WX-78
The Strongman (25 GP) --- Unlock Wolfgang

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
...and despair! (200 GP) --- Use the Accomploshrine 725 times
Look on my works, ye Mighty, (100 GP) --- Build an Accomploshrine

Unlockable Characters
Complete the shown task to unlock the matching character:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Maxwell --- Complete Adventure mode.
Wendy --- Survive a total of 32 days (640 experience GP).
Wes --- Rescue Wes when he appears randomly in Adventure mode.
Wickerbottom --- Survive a total of 64 days (1,280 experience GP).
Willow --- Survive a total of 8 days (160 experience GP).
Wolfgang --- Survive a total of 16 days (320 experience GP).
Woodie --- Survive a total of 80 days (1,600 experience GP).

WX-78 --- Survive a total of 48 days (960 experience GP).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website