Thursday, May 12, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Die!Die!Die!

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Artery Medal (Bronze) --- Gather 60 Golden medals in Veins Campaign mode.
Brain Folds Master (Silver) --- Score 5000 kills in Brain Wars Immune Badass Survival mode.
Digest Warlord (Silver) --- Complete all the Intestine Assault missions on Immune Badass difficulty.
Gold Farmer (Bronze) --- Gather 60 Golden medals in Brain Wars mode.
Immune God (Silver) --- Complete all Veins Campaign missions on Immune Badass difficulty.
Intestine Hard Day (Silver) --- Score 5000 kills in Intestine Assault Immune Badass Survival mode.
Large Intestine (Bronze) --- Gather 60 Golden medals in Intestine Assault mode.
Meticulous (Bronze) --- Read all Help Guides and the Credits section.
Neurotic Lord (Gold) --- Complete all the Brain Wars missions on Immune Badass difficulty.
No Help Needed (Bronze) --- Destroy 500 powerups of any kind.

Pulse Master (Bronze) --- Score 5000 kills in Veins Campaign Immune Badass Survival mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website