Friday, May 27, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Tomodachi Life

Unlockable Locations
To unlock the following, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Amusement Park --- Have an islander confess his or her love.
Cafe --- Have an islander confess his or her love.
Campground --- Send a traveler from your island, or have a traveler visit and camp on your island.
Clothing Store --- Have more than 1 male and 1 female islander, and solve 5 problems.
Compatibility Tester --- Have 2 male and 2 female islanders, and solve 30 problems.
Concert Hall --- Give a song to an islander who has leveled up.
Hat Shop --- Have 2 male and 2 female islanders, and solve 10 problems
Import Wear Shop --- Communicate via StreetPass or receive an import item via SpotPass.
Interiors Shop --- Save over $200.
Mii Homes --- Celebrate an islander wedding.
Nintendo 3DS Image Share --- Take a photo of a Mii's apartment using X or Y.
Observation Tower --- Get a gift to an islander who has leveled up.
Park --- Have an islander confess his or her love.
Pawn Shop --- Get 5 different treasures.
Photo Studio --- Have 10 or more islanders, and solve 50 problems.
Port --- Activate StreetPass.
Rankings Board --- Have 5 or more islanders and solve 15 problems.

Group Performances
When you first unlock the Concert Hall, you'll only be able to do Solo Performances. To create Group Performances, two or more Miis have to learn the same song style.

Access To Extra Clothing And Hats

After an individual Mii has reached level 20, you'll unlock the option to give them any hats or clothing already in your collection. This is feature is available only for awarding Miis when leveling up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website