Wednesday, August 17, 2016

3DO Interactive Multiplayer Cheats - Johnny Bazookatone

Level Passwords
Level --- Location --- Password 
1 --- Prison --- SOFTCELL
2 --- Hotel --- LOVESHAK
3 --- Restaurant --- STIRITUP
4 --- Hospital --- LIVEAID
5 --- Penthouse --- PLECTRUM

General hints:
Collect as many single notes and treble clefs as possible in order to get 1000 and an extra life.
Collect the colored notes in order to get an extra bonus level at the end of the stage.
Johnny can hover when falling or jumping by shooting downward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level select:
Enter KRISTIAN as a password.

Invincibility:
Enter PILCHARD as a password.

Level Passwords:
Level - Password
Prison - ZARTACLA
Hotel - RINGMYBEL
Kitchen - SCRAMBLED
Hospital - ANASTHETIC

Penthouse - ETAGSLLEH 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website