Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Ironclad Tactics

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Gone Native (Bronze) --- Win "Mojave Desert" with a deck using only the "Native" faction.
Historical Preservationist (Bronze) --- Win "The North Lawn" without the Jefferson statue being destroyed.
Iron Pacifist (Bronze) --- Win "Baldwin Logging Camp" without attacking with ironclad weapons.
Legendary Steam Engineer (Gold) --- Complete the campaign on NG+ difficulty.
Making History (Bronze) --- Embrace the future!
Passive Aggressive (Bronze) --- Win "North Boulevard" after scoring 8 VP with the mortar.
Puzzle Master (Silver) --- Solve all of the puzzles in the campaign.
Rage Against the Machine (Bronze) --- Destroy the warehouse sentry.
San Brutal Mountain (Bronze) --- Win "San Bruno Mountain" on NG+ difficulty.
Senior Steam Engineer (Silver) --- Complete the campaign on normal difficulty.
Service e la Francaise (Bronze) --- Win "The State Dining Room" on NG+ difficulty.
The Cow Came Home (Bronze) --- Win "Madame Millie's Ranch" after scoring at least 1 VP with a cow.

With Flying Colors (Bronze) --- Win "Factory-Fort Endicott" after holding both flags for at least one turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website