Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - The Jackbox Party Pack

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Drawful: "Art" Connoisseur (50 GP) --- Guess every drawing correctly in a game
Drawful: Goodfinger (50 GP) --- Draw something that everyone guesses correctly
Drawful: Schmuck of the Draw (50 GP) --- Fool every other player with your title of another player's drawing
Drawful: Show Me the Monet (50 GP) --- Win a game by more than 3000 points
Fibbage XL: Copycatfishers (50 GP) --- Enter the same thing as another player
Fibbage XL: Don't Know What To Believe Anymore (50 GP) --- Write a Lie that's actually the Truth
Fibbage XL: Politician (50 GP) --- Fool every other player with a Lie in a 3+ player game
Fibbage XL: Truth Fairies (50 GP) --- All players find the truth on a question
Lie Swatter: Blufforgy (50 GP) --- Play a game with 10 or more players
Lie Swatter: Squish, Nothing But Wet (50 GP) --- Play a perfect round
Lie Swatter: Tri-Swatter (50 GP) --- Win three games in a row
Word Spud: Group Hug (50 GP) --- Play a perfect round where all words get accepted
Word Spud: Spud Stud (50 GP) --- Win three rounds in a row
Word Spud: Word Herd (50 GP) --- Play a full 8-player game
YDKJ 2015: Dat'll Do (50 GP) --- Ace a DisOrDat
YDKJ 2015: Drain the Main Brain (50 GP) --- Get all questions right in an episode
YDKJ 2015: Take It From Behind (50 GP) --- Come from behind to win during the Jack Attack
YDKJ 2015: Winventory (50 GP) --- Win all Wrong Answer of the Game prizes

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Lie Swatter: "What's My Name?" ft. Bugs (50 GP) --- Enter one of the 7 bugs' secret names as your name

Word Spud: Golden Nugget (50 GP) --- Type the word "nugget" and get it accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website