Sunday, August 28, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Kung Fu Panda: Showdown Of Legendary Legends

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
First Step to Awesomeness (40 GP) --- Win an Online Match
Hunger for Justice (40 GP) --- Win 5 All You Can Eat Matches
Kung Fu'd It (20 GP) --- Win 5 King of Kung Fu Matches
Last Master Standing (40 GP) --- Win 10 Stock Matches
Level Zero (40 GP) --- Complete all Tutorial Lessons
Master of Inner Peace (40 GP) --- Win 5 King of Inner Peace Matches
Master Panda (60 GP) --- Reach Master Panda Online Ranking
Master Traveler (60 GP) --- Play 12 Different Levels
Match Master (40 GP) --- Win 50 Matches
No Charge for Attractiveness (40 GP) --- Check out a Fighter in the Character Bio
No Charge for Awesomeness (60 GP) --- Use 20 Different Awesome Attacks
Oh Your Tenders (40 GP) --- KO 1000 Opponents
Points Taken (20 GP) --- Win 10 Timed Matches
Practice Makes Awesome (40 GP) --- Play Practice
Skadoosh (40 GP) --- Use an Awesome Attack
Strength in Numbers (30 GP) --- Win 10 Matches in Team Play
The Student Becomes the Teacher (30 GP) --- Reach Instructor Mantis Online Ranking
The Teacher Becomes the Master (60 GP) --- Reach Master Mantis Online Ranking
Tournament Champion (60 GP) --- Beat Tournament of Legends with 20 Characters
Tournament Novice (20 GP) --- Beat Tournament of Legends with 6 Characters
Tournament Veteran (40 GP) --- Beat Tournament of Legends with 12 Characters
True Mastery (40 GP) --- Win 200 Matches
Unstoppable Force (40 GP) --- Win 100 Matches
Valley Dweller (20 GP) --- Play 4 Different Levels

Wandering Warrior (40 GP) --- Play 8 Different Levels

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website