Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Home

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A close call (Bronze Trophy) --- Discard a deadly item.
A terrible tragedy (Silver Trophy) --- Piece together what happened in the woods.
A warm place (Silver Trophy) --- End your story in the bathroom.
Cause and effect (Bronze Trophy) --- Be kind and see the results.
Eraser (Silver Trophy) --- End your story in the kitchen.
Escape route (Bronze Trophy) --- Investigate potential travel plans.
Grim discovery (Bronze Trophy) --- Realize your worst fears.
I like to remember things my own way (Bronze Trophy) --- Maybe this wasn't what you thought.
Like it never even happened (Gold Trophy) --- Pick up nothing along the way.
Secret documents (Bronze Trophy) --- Open the safe.
Slipping away (Silver Trophy) --- End your story by leaving.

Stolen identity (Bronze Trophy) --- Recover the pieces of your wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website