Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Gravity Crash Ultra

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
00101010 (Bronze) --- Collect all artifact pieces.
8 Bits of Destruction (Bronze) --- Kill 255 gun or missile turrets.
Cache Hit (Bronze) --- Find all gems in every level.
Data Miner (Bronze) --- Unlock any secret level.
End-Of-File (Silver) --- Finish the single player campaign game.
Exception Handler (Bronze) --- Refuel your ship after the fuel depleted warning message is displayed.
Guidance Software Approved (Bronze) --- Complete all training lessons.
Hyperlink (Bronze) --- Activate every node in the game, including those in secret levels.
I Made This! (Bronze) --- Create and publish a level then have it rated by 5 users.
Obsolete Technology (Bronze) --- Defeat any boss.
Overclocked (Bronze) --- Beat the recommended time on 10 levels.
Passive Resistor (Bronze) --- Complete 'Vectora' level without firing a single shot.
Power Saving Mode (Bronze) --- Complete 'Norova' level without refuelling or dying.
Retro Fitted (Bronze) --- Have rear, side and 3-way fire simultaneously.
Shiny Trinkets (Bronze) --- Collect a total of 10 purple gems across different levels.
System Analyst (Bronze) --- Find 5 user created levels you like, and rate the creators.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Feeble Humans! (Bronze) --- Rescue 50 stranded crewmen.
Mega Points (Bronze) --- Gain a score of 1,048,576.
Out-smarted (Bronze) --- Let a homing missile chase you until it runs out of fuel.

Within Acceptable Parameters (Bronze) --- In manual shield mode, save yourself with only 5% of the shield remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website