Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - It Draws A Red Box

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Regular Mozart (75 GP) --- Create 20 or more songs in the song creator
Alley Oop! (100 GP) --- Get an Alley Oop
Boom Goes the Dynamite (100 GP) --- Score a fifteen point shot
Corporate Art Collector (75 GP) --- Import 10 or more logos via QR code into the game
Dizzy Dealer (100 GP) --- Stun online opponents 25 or more times
Identity Theft (75 GP) --- Import 10 or more characters via QR code into the game
Just Like Having a Baby (75 GP) --- Create 20 or more characters in the character creator
Over "The Air" Achiever (25 GP) --- Summon the Achievement Bot.
Represent (75 GP) --- Create 20 or more logos in the Logo Creator
Sharing is Caring (75 GP) --- Import 10 or more songs via QR code into the game

Team Spirit (125 GP) --- Create 10 or more customized teams, each with 8+ characters, a custom logo, and a custom song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website