Monday, August 8, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Inside My Radio

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Arachnaphobiac (30 GP) --- Squash 10 spiders in the same run
Barry People (50 GP) --- Finish all disco levels
Beat Machine (20 GP) --- Pulse 20 times in one run
Cap'n Taek (90 GP) --- Finish all electro levels
Cool Runnings (80 GP) --- Beat the dub boss
Dancing Queen (60 GP) --- Beat the disco boss
Everybody sing now! (10 GP) --- Turn on each character of the sequencer
Get Tricky (100 GP) --- Win the final battle
Get Up, Stand Up (10 GP) --- Jumpstart the heart of the boombox
It's over 9000! (50 GP) --- Get a score of over 500 000 000 in Time Attack mode
Keepie-uppie (20 GP) --- Bounce 5 times on the same bumper
Make a wish (40 GP) --- Find the secret area in the second electro level
Mixmaster (30 GP) --- Interact with all of the buttons of the mixing table
Monster Combo (30 GP) --- Get the maximum score in Time Attack mode
Muzak Lover (20 GP) --- Change the ambiant music 20 times in the same run
Pitch Perfect (30 GP) --- Perform a perfect at the piano mini game
Rhythm in your soul (20 GP) --- Finish a level without rhytmic help
Rhythm is a dancer (30 GP) --- Try the 9 rhythmic combinations in the first level
Road Runner (100 GP) --- Finish all Time Attack levels
Root Scratch (70 GP) --- Finish all dub levels
Turbo (30 GP) --- Finish one Time Attack level
Ups-and-downs (30 GP) --- Collect all elevator sounds in the third electro level
Very Important Player (30 GP) --- Open the three VIP doors

What don't you get? (20 GP) --- Miss 5 actions in a row

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website