Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Journey

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Adventure (Bronze Trophy) --- Pass through 15 gates while surfing through the sunken city.
Ancestors (Bronze Trophy) --- Find a mysterious creature hidden in the temple.
Companion (Silver Trophy) --- Finish the game with the same partner for the majority of the journey and return to the beginning.
Crossing (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach the summit with a companion and return to the beginning.
Explore (Bronze Trophy) --- Discover all cloth creatures in the desert.
History (Bronze Trophy) --- Uncover all 10 ancient glyphs.
Mirage (Bronze Trophy) --- Find the hidden desert flower.
Rebirth (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the game and return to the beginning.
Reflection (Bronze Trophy) --- Sit and meditate with another player for more than 20 seconds.
Return (Bronze Trophy) --- Start the journey again after a week long break.
Threshold (Bronze Trophy) --- Cross the broken bridge without completely rebuilding it.
Transcendence (Gold Trophy) --- Collect all unique glowing symbols across one or more journeys.
Trials (Bronze Trophy) --- Sneak through the underground passage without tearing your scarf.

Wonder (Silver Trophy) --- Meet 10 or more unique travelers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website