Friday, August 26, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Kickbeat: Special Edition

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A True Master (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all tracks with 5 stars on Master difficulty.
All Day Long (Bronze Trophy) --- Survive 18 tracks in a row in Survival mode.
Black Belt (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach a total of 75 stars on any difficulty.
Fists of the Black Lotus (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete a playlist of at least 30 minutes in Freeplay on Master difficulty.
Grandmaster (Gold Trophy) --- Unlock all other trophies.
Its All in the Mind (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach a combo chain of 500 on Expert or Master difficulty.
Knew Metal (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn red stars on both "Boom" and "Last Resort."
Lee's Story (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete Lee's Story on any difficulty.
Master of Missiles (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Helicopter Fight without getting hit on Hard or higher difficulty.
Mei's Story (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete Mei's Story on any difficulty.
Pure Perfection (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete a story track with only perfect hits on Master difficulty.
Quick as Lightning (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Mercenary Chief without getting hit on Normal or higher difficulty.
The Legend (Silver Trophy) --- Counter the incoming attack of 50000 enemies.
The One (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the final battle without getting hit on Expert or Master difficulty.

Unlikely Survivor (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish a track in Survival mode after starting with less than 10% health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website