Sunday, August 21, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Hatoful Boyfriend

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
...at the Dawn (Silver Trophy) --- Get the BBL epilogue
"Carve it into your soul, kid! LOVE BLASTER!" (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete Torimi cafe story (ED no.12)
A Pudding Odyssey (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Okosan full ending (ED no.07)
Dream's End (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Nageki ending (ED no.04)
Final Decisive Battle Averted (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Tohri Ending (ED no.14)
I'll be waiting... (Silver Trophy) --- Get BBL ending
Into the Night (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Sakuya ending (ED no.02)
It's a sad thing... (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Bad ending (the hawks party killed you)
Song of the Foolish Bird (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Sakuya full ending (ED no.03)
Such Beautiful Eyes You Have (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Shuu ending (ED no.09)
The Happy Couple (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Shuu ending (ED no.10)
To be the True Java Sparrow (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Azami ending (ED no.13)
To the End of Emptiness (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Anghel ending (ED no.11)
Until next time! (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Okosan ending (ED no.06)
What May Come (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Kazuaki ending (ED no.08)
While it lasts (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Ryouta ending (ED no.01)

Yuuya Only Lives Twice (Bronze Trophy) --- Get Yuuya ending (ED no.05)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website