Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Just Dance: Disney Party 2

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
¡Junto al mio! (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Hoy Somos Más" in Standard Scoring!
10,000! (30 GP) --- Score 10,000 points in any song.
43 muscles to use (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Twist Your Frown Upside Down" in Standard Scoring!
Ahora sabes que (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "En Mi Mundo" in Standard Scoring!
Boom da boom boom (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Can You Feel It?" in Standard Scoring!
Can't hold on any longer (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Falling For Ya" in Standard Scoring!
Choose your flow! (10 GP) --- Create and dance to your own playlist.
Dust out! (10 GP) --- Get 1 perfect on the dust transitions in "Rotten To The Core."
Hang on it's a crazy ride (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Time of Our Lives" in Standard Scoring!
I am perfect like I am (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "What A Girl Is" in Standard Scoring!
I'm doing the impossible (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Keep It Undercover" in Standard Scoring!
I've got some pages to turn (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Take On The World" in Standard Scoring!
Imagine the possibilities (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Right Where I Wanna Be" in Standard Scoring!
Just get up and dance (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "You, Me and the Beat" in Standard Scoring!
Ma chere mademoiselle (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Be Our Guest" in Standard Scoring!
March to the beat (30 GP) --- Perform all the "march to the beat" moves in "Gotta Be Me."
Me and you! (10 GP) --- Play any duet song with another dancer.
Mistress of the universe (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Evil Like Me" in Standard Scoring!
My kingdom for just one kiss (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Did I Mention?" in Standard Scoring!
Oh Tanner! (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "That's How We Do" in Standard Scoring!
Overload the internet (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "A Billion Hits" in Standard Scoring!
Party animal (50 GP) --- Earn 20,000 points for all the songs in the game in Team Scoring.
Passion (40 GP) --- Dance the same song 30 times.
Play it by heart (50 GP) --- Earn 4 stars in a dance without showing next move icons in Standard Scoring!
R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S. (50 GP) --- Get a perfect on the R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S. moves in "Did I Mention?"
Say cheese (10 GP) --- Have 1 photo of 2 or more players taken while dancing.
Set it off! (10 GP) --- Complete your first song.
Show us what you got! (10 GP) --- Dance to 1 original dance made in Just Create mode.
Shuffle up! (10 GP) --- Try the Shuffle option.
SO! (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Had Me @ Hello" in Standard Scoring!
Spread eagle (20 GP) --- Get perfect on the Split Jump in "Can You Feel It?" and the Leg Kicks in "Keep it Undercover."
Stuck on you (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Me and You" in Standard Scoring!
Team player (50 GP) --- Dance in Team Scoring 30 times with 2 players
The beat get hot, drop it (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Too Much" in Standard Scoring!
The kingdom's ours (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Set It Off" in Standard Scoring!
Together again (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Chasin' The Beat of My Heart" in Standard Scoring!
Ultimate Disney dancer (50 GP) --- Get 4 stars in every song in Standard Scoring!
Warming up (10 GP) --- Get 3 stars on any 5 different songs in Standard Scoring!
Welcome to my wicked world (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Rotten To The Core" in Standard Scoring!
Won't stop! (30 GP) --- Dance ALL songs.
Yeah! (10 GP) --- Get a "Yeah" on a signature move in any song.
You better move those feet (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Gotta Be Me" in Standard Scoring!
You better run, run, run (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Cruisin' For A Bruisin' " in Standard Scoring!
You, me and the beat! (10 GP) --- Finish a song with a friend in Team Scoring mode!

You, the other half of me (20 GP) --- Get 4 stars in "Better In Stereo" in Standard Scoring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website