Thursday, August 11, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - In Space We Brawl

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Barehanded (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 50 players without using weapons
Brawl Club (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete 1000 fights
Elite pilot (Silver Trophy) --- Complete all the challenges with S rank
Full fledged (Silver Trophy) --- Complete all the 21 challenges
Full hangar (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock all spaceships
Here it comes! (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 250 players with the Quantic Slinger
Mirror, mirror (Bronze Trophy) --- Play 100 mirror matches
Rain of bullets (Bronze Trophy) --- Fire 500,000 shots
Space Lone Wolf (Bronze Trophy) --- Win 25 1 vs 3 matches
Swords in space (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 250 players with the Plasma Sword
Today I'll kill you with... (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock all weapons
Xenocide (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 4,000 aliens

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Can't touch me (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect 5 defensive pods at the same time
Instant death (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete 10 matches in less than 3 seconds
Interstellar brawl (Bronze Trophy) --- Fight in every single sector of each location
Old School Principal (Bronze Trophy) --- Obtain Old School achievement 50 times
Taking you with me! (Bronze Trophy) --- Commit suicide 50 times
Widow maker (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 2,000 players


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website