Saturday, August 20, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Handball 16

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Almost a master (Silver Trophy) --- Maximize half of your skills.
Best player in the world (Gold Trophy) --- Raise all of your skills as far as possible.
Celebrity (Gold Trophy) --- Be recruited by a 4-star team.
Crushing Victory (Gold Trophy) --- Win a match by 10 goals.
Fair play (Gold Trophy) --- Don't commit an offense foul during a team match.
First Victory (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a match for the first time.
Gold medal (Gold Trophy) --- Win a season in any mode.
I'm no longer a rookie (Silver Trophy) --- Finish your first season in any mode.
Invincible (Silver Trophy) --- Lead the match from start to finish.
Neither winner nor loser (Bronze Trophy) --- Draw a match.
Not nice! (Bronze Trophy) --- Commit a foul by pushing an opponent.
Professional calling (Bronze Trophy) --- Start a career.
Psychological warfare (Bronze Trophy) --- Score on a 7-metre throw for the first time.
Reflexes! (Bronze Trophy) --- Stop a 7-metre throw for the first time.
Shoot like a pro (Bronze Trophy) --- Score a goal with a spin shot for the first time.
Spectacular come-back (Silver Trophy) --- Regain the lead in the second half.
Strategists (Silver Trophy) --- Activate a tactic at each position in a match.
Surge (Silver Trophy) --- Maximize a skill.
Team spirit (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete 50 passes in a match.
The thrill of the challenge (Gold Trophy) --- Finish all the challenges.
The Wall (Silver Trophy) --- Block 5 shots in a match.
Thief (Silver Trophy) --- Intercept the ball 5 times in a match.
Uncontested master (Platinum Trophy) --- All trophies have been unlocked.
Unstoppable (Silver Trophy) --- Score 5 goals in a row.
Welcome to the match! (Bronze Trophy) --- Play your first match.

What's yours is mine! (Bronze Trophy) --- Intercept a ball for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website