Monday, August 22, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Jet Car Stunts

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bronze (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a bronze medal.
Collector complete (Silver Trophy) --- Complete all Collector levels.
Easy does it (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat the time 1:48:00 in Time trial Easy A.
Ghost buster (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat your own ghost in a Time trial level where you already have a gold medal.
Gold (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a gold medal.
Hard Times (Silver Trophy) --- Beat the time 4:25:00 in Time trial Hard B.
Medium C (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat the time 2:26:00 in Time trial Medium C.
Nerves of steel (Gold Trophy) --- Complete Platforming Very Hard A without any retries.
Platforming complete (Silver Trophy) --- Complete all Platforming levels.
Silver (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a silver medal.
Time trial complete (Silver Trophy) --- Complete all Time Trial levels.

Without a scratch (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete Platforming Hard A in less than 0:50:00 with no retries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website