Monday, October 3, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Gentleman's Game (Silver) --- Do not concede more than 2 penalties in a single match
Bank of Toulon (Gold) --- Find $100,000 Rugby Dollars
Conversion Point Pro (Gold) --- Score a conversion on pro difficulty
End-To-End (Gold) --- Make a try-scoring run which starts within your own in-goal area
Good Sport (Silver) --- Finalize 25 online matches
Hardcore Fan (Gold) --- Finalize Career Mode
Lack of Discipline (Bronze) --- The ref calls one red card against you
No School Boy Difficulty Here (Bronze) --- Get gold medals in every tutorial
Online Captain (Gold) --- Finalize 50 online matches
Played for Our Sins (Silver) --- Win a match with 2 players sent off
Possessed (Bronze) --- Maintain Over 60% possession in a match
Rugby Challenge Accepted (Platinum) --- Get every Rugby Challenge Trophies
Super, Thanks For Asking (Bronze) --- Win the Rugby 15 Competition
Tall as Metcalfe (Bronze) --- Win 60% of lineouts in a match that aren't thrown by your team
Team Player (Gold) --- Win 10 matches, each as a different team
That's No Oil Painting, But OK (Bronze) --- Make and save a custom player
The Catt Memorial Service (Silver) --- Break through a full back with Jonah Lomu
There's No Forfeiting This One (Bronze) --- Win the Top 14 Competition
This is My House (Bronze) --- Maintain over 60% territory in a match
Where is Tim Timber? (Bronze) --- Win the ITM Cup Competition
Working On My Quads (Bronze) --- Win the Quad Nations Competition
World Champ Domination (Gold) --- Win the World Championship Competition without losing or drawing a match

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following PS Vita - Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Oh The Memories! (Silver) --- Score 4 consecutive tries with Jonah Lomu vs England.
Thanks Team (Bronze) --- Watch through the credits.

Tribute (Gold) --- Unlock "Team Lomu".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website